Project Manager | POS | Leicestershire
Award-winning and expanding, this highly sought after employer, is looking for a Project Manager to join an upbeat team. The company works alongside some of the world’s biggest brands and retailers, giving the right individual the opportunity to take charge of projects operating on an international level.
Project Manager | POS | Leicestershire | £30k – £35k
The company excels in Point of Sale for some of the biggest retailers and brands, which have won them multiple awards over the years. They take real pride in supporting career progression and providing excellent employee benefits. The team is upbeat and innovative, and currently expanding, allowing plenty of opportunity for career progression.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the full project from brief to final delivery, including installations of large format graphics and point of sale
- Office based, working with a team of 9
- Executing innovative Point of Sale campaigns working with blue-chip retailers and brands
- Collaborating with the in-plant Account Manager ensuring service levels and deadlines are achieved and exceeded
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience working in a project management and retail capacity
- The individual needs to be driven and focussed
- A background in 2D & 3D point of sale is desirable, but not essential
- Good understanding in Microsoft office
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a global movement and make key contributions to campaigns occurring on a global level. The company is innovative and encourages career progression for driven employees.
Submit your details today.