Binder Operative | Small Format Digital & Litho | South West Wales
An opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled Binder Operative to join one of UK’s fastest growing printers. With state of the art print production and finishing equipment as well as an enviable client base, this company can offer the right candidate the perfect opportunity to develop and progress.
Binder Operative | Small Format Digital & Litho | South West Wales | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Well established and displaying a consistent desire to house the most efficient and technologically advanced equipment this company is rightly admired as setting the standard for print quality and customer service.
As a Binder Operative, the successful candidate must have a proven and recent background operating bindery equipment. You will be responsible for:
- Setting, operating and maintaining a range of perfect binders
- Where required, setting and operating various additional finishing equipment including Stahl Folders
- Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
- Quality control
Key attributes required:
- A proven and recent background in finishing
- Additional experience operating a range of equipment
- The ability to work well within a team of production operatives
- Enthusiastic approach
This would be an extremely exciting and rewarding opportunity for the right kind of candidate, if that’s you submit your details today.