Middleweight Large Format Finisher & Junior Finisher
MIDDLEWEIGHT LARGE FORMAT FINISHER & JUNIOR FINISHER
LONDON / KENT
Salary: £Generous depending on experience + Overtime (Time ½)
Holiday: 25 Days + 8 Bank Holiday
Shift: 7:00am - 3:00pm / 11:00am - 7:00pm (Alternating)
Our client is a leading large format graphics and display company based in the South East. They are currently looking to recruit a Large Format Middleweight Finisher to join their production team currently consisting of approx. 40 people.
This client is also looking for a Junior Finisher with 1 to 2 years exposure in a production role within the Printing industry.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Operating Finishing Equipment - Zund Cutter, Laminators etc.
- Mounting & finishing
- Must be fully conversant with a variety of large format substrates from roll media to flat sheets
- Comply to all company health & safety regulations
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines whilst still maintaining the highest standards
- The candidate will be both proactive and professional
- Previous large format printing experience is essential
- Flexible and willing to work overtime as and when required