1 day left
- Contract Type
Job Title: Project Manager
Business Area/Department: Projects
Reports to: Senior Project Manager/Line Manager or Programme Manager
As a Project Manager within the PARAGON group, you will be responsible for successfully delivering the design, plan, development and implementation of group wide projects using standard project and company process methodology. Ensuring client and internal requirements are met, and that the project is completed to plan and within budget.
You must be able to communicate with all areas and at all levels of the company and develop strong working relationships with your key stakeholders. You will work with the IT, Development, Operations, Finance and Client Services teams group wide to effectively deliver all projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To identify, define, scope, plan and autonomously manage the implementation of PARAGON projects as determined by the Programme Manager / Head of Programme Management, complying with the PARAGON Project & Programme Management Methodology.
- Awareness and adhering to certain industry standards such as ISO 9001 /2 ISO 27001 accreditations.
- To identify & manage project resources from all levels within the organisation for timely delivery of projects.
- Preparing a business case, Project Brief, PID, & other project documentation which can help the Sponsor and PM capitalise on the uncovered opportunities throughout the project.
- To pro-actively report project status to the Programme Manager through the agreed reporting mechanism.
- To represent the client’s interests whilst providing the business with the most efficient implementation of the project.
- To assist in Best Practice of the PARAGON Project Management Methodology
- To support the rollout & on-going management of the Programme Management Office process.
- To attend and comply with all training.
- Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies.
- To perform any other duties, which may be required from time to time.
1.Team working 3
2.Team Leadership 3
3. Planning & Organising 3
4. Communication 4
6.Customer service 3
9.Managing Self 2
10.Developing Others 1
11.Result Focus 2
You will need to possess effective verbal and written communication skills and have proven project management experience. You must be well organised, able to interpret and draw relevant insights from various resources and methodologies; you will transform requirements into a realistic project that can be communicated to relevant departments within PARAGON and manage the delivery of these. There is a strong need for you to be independent as well as a team player, focused, confident, assertive and diplomatic.
- Delivery focused. Passionate about delivering value, on time and above customer and internal expectations
- Experienced in the use of ERP tools to effectively control project delivery (MS Project Server, MIS, SharePoint, Resource Planning, Forecasting, Estimating, Management Information, Reporting)
- Ability to interpret and transform the needs of the client
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate and report successfully with internal senior management and/or senior level clients
- Strong people management with the ability to motivate people
- Strong relationship management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
We have identified the following five behaviours as being vital to delivering both our Core Values, and then ultimately the Vision for Paragon Customer Communications.
Will be expecting our candidates during the recruitment process candidate can demonstrate that they are:
- Inclusive – interact appropriately with all colleagues and customers. Demonstrate a personal commitment to create a hospitable and welcoming environment, fostering respect for all
- Customer/Quality focused – meet the needs of our customer and respond to them in an appropriate manner. Demonstrate a personal commitment to identify customers’ needs and requests, seeking to provide the highest quality service and products for the customer
- Communicate – communicate effectively, expressing thoughts and facts, demonstrating effective listening skills, displaying openness to other peoples’ thoughts and ideas
- Adaptable – adjust work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to ensure demands and competing priorities are met
- Accountable – accept responsibility for your actions and decisions, demonstrating your commitment to accomplish work ethically, efficiently and cost-effectively
At Paragon Customer Communications Bristol:
You will be joining a passionate, dedicated team of employees, led by proud and energised leaders who work hard to ensure that everyone is engaged to work together to achieve great results.
Every day we strive to deliver the best results we can, to then return tomorrow to improve on the day before. We continuously look for ways we can improve what we do, and how we do it, and we welcome all employees’ ideas and suggestions to make us the best in what we do.
Rewards and Benefits
Our total rewards package includes:
- Access to our Paragon Learning web page where you can opt into upskilling courses and training to develop you as an individual in addition to your on the job training
- Mental Health First Aid accredited workplace
- Workplace Well-being support and Resource
- Talent & Succession programme
- Disability confident employer
- Eye Care Benefits
- Bupa Cash Plan option
- Fresh Fruits everyday
- Free Vending machine for Refreshments
- Free car parking
- £500 reward for introducing a friend to Paragon after 6 months
We also offer great career progression and training opportunities.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly