Client Relationship Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Paragon Customer Communications works with some of the world's leading brands from a wide range of sectors, transforming how they connect with their customers. We send over 4 million physical and digital communications every single day and connect with every household in the UK on a weekly basis.
We design and run marketing campaigns, produce direct mail, generate transactional communications like bills and statements, and harness data and insight to ensure our clients' get the most out of their marketing budgets. Paragon works tirelessly to deliver the future of brilliant customer communications.
Paragon Customer Communications is £780m+ business with sites across the UK and internationally. This position is located in our Bristol facility.
We are seeking a highly committed and dedicated Client Relationship Manager with minimum 4 years of experience managing dynamic and demanding accounts in a Customer Communications environment.
The candidate will be expected to maintain key client and internal relationships with a vision to retain and grow the portfolio of accounts through exceptional client service and operational delivery.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, extremely organised and able to juggle their focus and time across multiple tasks and initiatives
Purpose of the Job
- To be the senior day-to-day point of contact for all client activity, ensuring that the client’s expectations are exceeded where possible.
- To be the direct interface between internal delivery teams and our clients across all work initiatives and deliverables, owning the communication on progress, status and risks.
- To drive proactive and engaging relationships identifying opportunities to help clients achieve their objectives and address their challenges
- Commercially astute, a key responsibility to the client is to maintain a high level of service throughout the contract, ensuring smooth delivery of all commitments which ultimately leads to a client renewal without rebid.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To build strong working relationships with the client and internal stakeholders.
- To manage all client activity to provide best in class service to our clients on a daily basis
- To mentor, manage, develop, coach, support and evaluate an account management team to ensure a cohesive delivery to the client and colleagues.
- To be a proactive senior team member, providing an input into wider business issues and solutions.
- To work closely with the Client Relationship team to deliver retention and growth targets.
- Resolve ‘day to day’ problems as an escalation point within the account team.
- Attend and play an active role in daily Production Meetings
- Lead/own Event Management, Investigation Reporting and the Risk Register.
- Planning/scoping and help implementing of larger projects, highlighting large changes that should be managed by Project Management Office
- Ensure all client projects being delivered by the team are in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure all SLAs are delivered across multichannel solutions
- Attend Monthly Service reviews alongside Client Account Manager and Client Relationship Director, initiating where required and sharing information with the wider Paragon Customer Communications team where appropriate
- Understand contractual SLA commitments for the clients and champion their delivery within the business.
- Ownership of Forecasting and Adhoc mailing planning and agreements.
- To assist with recruitment, retention and performance management of staff
- To highlight training gaps or opportunities in order to further develop the team
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- At least 4 years’ senior account management experience leading a major client
- At least 2 years’ experience managing an account team
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, on the telephone and over email.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex processes and systems.
- Live, or be willing to relocate, to the Bristol area.
Desirable, But Not essential:
- Experience of working in a transactional/DM mailing environment
- Financial Services experience
We have identified the following five behaviours as being vital to delivering both our Core Values, and then ultimately the Vision for Paragon Customer Communications.
Will be expecting our candidates during the recruitment process candidate can demonstrate that they are:
- Inclusive – interact appropriately with all colleagues and customers. Demonstrate a personal commitment to create a hospitable and welcoming environment, fostering respect for all
- Customer/Quality focused – meet the needs of our customer and respond to them in an appropriate manner. Demonstrate a personal commitment to identify customers’ needs and requests, seeking to provide the highest quality service and products for the customer
- Communicate – communicate effectively, expressing thoughts and facts, demonstrating effective listening skills, displaying openness to other peoples’ thoughts and ideas
- Adaptable – adjust work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to ensure demands and competing priorities are met
- Accountable – accept responsibility for your actions and decisions, demonstrating your commitment to accomplish work ethically, efficiently and cost-effectively
At Paragon Customer Communications Bristol:
You will be joining a passionate, dedicated team of employees, led by proud and energised leaders who work hard to ensure that everyone is engaged to work together to achieve great results.
Every day we strive to deliver the best results we can, to then return tomorrow to improve on the day before. We continuously look for ways we can improve what we do, and how we do it, and we welcome all employees’ ideas and suggestions to make us the best in what we do.
Rewards and Benefits
Our total rewards package includes:
- Access to our Paragon Learning web page where you can opt into upskilling courses and training to develop you as an individual in addition to your on the job training
- Mental Health First Aid accredited workplace
- Workplace Well-being support and Resource
- Talent & Succession programme
- Disability confident employer
- Eye Care Benefits
- Bupa Cash Plan option
- Fresh Fruits everyday
- Free Vending machine for Refreshments
- Free car parking
- £500 reward for introducing a friend to Paragon after 6 months
We also offer great career progression and training opportunities.
Apply for Client Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly