Production Administrator | Direct Mail – Print Management | North West
- Contract Type
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic self starter to join a print management company with a difference. Providing a distinctive combination of design and print, supported by an extensive range of complementary services, our client is one of the industry’s fastest growing companies and offers an outstanding opportunity for someone with the right knowledge and experience to progress within this interesting sector.
Production Administrator | Direct Mail – Print Management | North West | £22k-£25k + Generous Bonus
Specialist suppliers to the public sector, our client works within a niche area and is extremely highly regarded for their continued professionalism and ongoing expertise in print management and mailing services.
As Production Administrator, your duties will include:
- Liaising daily with suppliers, managing quotes and estimates and following up
- Assisting with tender pricing
- Handling artwork for major projects
- Supporting the account management team, keeping them updated on job progress
- Providing back up to Systems Administrator
The successful candidate will:
- Have an understanding of standard IT software packages and experience of using computers on a daily basis
- Possess excellent attention to detail, specially when proof reading, checking data etc.
- Have excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Have the ability to look at data and work with client supplied data files in various formats
- Have a good understanding of print and direct mail processes (full training will be given)
An excellent career opportunity and the chance to join a lovely team of people in an extremely pleasant working environment – sound ideal? Then please apply today for immediate consideration.
Apply for Production Administrator | Direct Mail – Print Management | North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly