Digital Printer - Point of Sale
2 days left
- Contract Type
£ Negotiable Depending on Candidate + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Evening Shift, 2pm - 10pm
Our Client is a specialist within the design and manufacture of corrugated products, Point of Sale and packaging solutions. With many years' experience in product development and production they have earned a commanding reputation.
They are currently looking to recruit a Digital Printer to join their existing team who has experience of printing on HP Scitex Machines!
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To set and run all machinery as efficiently as possible
- Ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and other legal requirements are maintained at all times
- To be positive, pro-active and above all conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
- Program and prepare jobs for printing and to operate high speed press
- Ensuring that jobs are produced to the highest quality level and that the quality procedures are followed
- Responsibility for cleanliness and general maintenance of equipment used in the process
Apply for Digital Printer - Point of Sale
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly