1x Account Manager / 1x Account Executive - Direct Mail / Print
2 days left
- Contract Type
1X ACCOUNT MANAGER / 1X ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - DIRECT MAIL / PRINT
Up To £32K depending on experience + Bonus + Death in Service + Pension + Medical Benefit + 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is a well-established direct mail and print solutions company based in the West Midlands. They are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager and an Account Executive to join their team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Support your Account Management team, through assisting with the administration associated with your team's customer accounts, including but not limited to; booking jobs in to our Tharstern MIS system, dealing with queries, keeping Salesforce accurate, producing Sample Enclosed Packs (SEP's), and any other ad hoc duties and paperwork required by the team.
- Endeavour to produce quotations and win orders in line with the companies agreed acceptable 'average' gross profit.
- The average gross profit required across all customer jobs in your team is 32% GP or more (postage & services combined)
- You will be required to produce job bags and specifications.
- This will require the interpretation of customer instructions, including raising queries and full understanding of requirements.
- Written job bags must be clear and accurate at all times.
- Regular telephone contact with existing customers, to develop the spend, frequency of use and gross profitability for the company, under the guidance of the Account Director.
- Pro-actively seek to gown the company's turnover & gross profits generated, through retention of your teams' customer base's monthly sales & gross profit % levels.
- Customer campaigns are scheduled using our MIS system, Tharstern.
- The system needs to be kept up to date with changes to both specification and schedule on a daily basis.
- Liaise closely with members of the production team to deal with any queries issues and ensure that these are communicated back to the Account Manager/Directors in a timely manner.
- Assist your team in keeping our CRM Salesforce up to date with accurate contact details, account status, opportunity status and type, this may include setting live tasks for your colleagues.
- Some customer campaigns require live Sample Enclosed Packs to be produced, scanned and then send to customers for approval
- The role will require customer communication.
- They require the chosen candidate to represent the company positively & professionally at all times, always looking to delight the customer wherever possible 'Go the extra mile'.
- To liaise with the Print Management team to provide timely outsource print quotes to their team.
- To administrate ad hoc collection and delivery requests and liaise with the Warehouse team to ensure customer stock levels and goods in are tracked against jobs and schedule.
- To manage client overs, get samples and communicate with customers and warehouse to manage the return, destruction or storage of items.
- To assist with invoicing and sales spreadsheet (or replacement) management.
- To conduct any other duties not mentioned above, as reasonably required by a Director/s of the company.
Apply for 1x Account Manager / 1x Account Executive - Direct Mail / Print
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly