Production / Systems Controller - Print OR Direct Mail
PRODUCTION / SYSTEMS CONTROLLER - PRINT OR DIRECT MAIL
£Open + Discretionary Bonus + Pension + 23 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Our client offers a range of Design, Print, Print Management, Mailing, Transactional, Fulfilment, Warehousing and Distribution services to an enviable client base. Due to continued growth they now require a Production / Systems Controller to join their well-established team.
- Using the internal MIS system to create RFQ's, send enquires to suppliers, input prices that have been returned and chase suppliers that have not responded.
- Assist with developing internal pricing matrices based on supplier pricing
- Chasing confirmation of orders from suppliers
- Co-ordinate bulk print runs (ensure orders have been sent to suppliers, artwork has been sent and printers proofs approved)
- Assist with Tender pricing
- Assist with checking artwork proofs
- Coordinate with key suppliers during main electoral periods, updating Account Management on job progress in all areas
- ISO 9001/27001 Various Duties
- Assist with checking live data proofs
- Provide backup to Systems Administrator
- Setting, Monitoring and Reporting
- Answering queries with the system
- Provide backup to Systems Administrator to send bulk email campaigns for customers
- Importing the data lists supplied by AM's / Marketing
- Building the emails based on pre-defined templates
- To contribute and monitor and report on customer mailings (i.e. bounce back, open and click through rates)
- Manipulate data as required by the various systems to ensure elections take place accurately and to the relevant election rules.