Marketing Assistant | Print Management & Direct Mail | Cheshire
We all want to work for an award winning company who are at the cutting edge of their field, and this is the perfect opportunity to do just that!
An all-encompassing role to support the total marketing activity of the two main brands of this company – an established brand to be nurtured further and a new brand with strong, rapid growth potential – this is a fantastic opportunity for a career hungry Marketing Assistant to work for a leading supplier of print and mailing services.
Marketing Assistant | Print Management & Direct Mail | Cheshire | £20k-£24k
One of the North West’s most dedicated print management companies, this company offer a unique portfolio of services that combines innovative and bespoke solutions with unrivalled customer support.
Offering a diverse range of services, from design through to print and delivery, they have established long term relationships with a wide variety of customers and suppliers. As a result, they have a reputation achieved through reliability and attention to detail and this is what places them at the forefront of this market.
As Marketing Assistant, you will be required to:
- Monitor and report on customer marketing campaigns
- Build and execute internal email marketing campaigns and migrate results into CRM system
- Instigate and assist with ideas and projects to promote the company to new business sectors using direct mail, email, social media, web, exhibitions, seminars etc.
- Develop and produce marketing literature for exhibitions and arranging mailshot contact for pre and post exhibition awareness and follow-up
- Assist in researching new markets in conjunction with the management team
Key attributes required:
- Relevant marketing qualification or desire to achieve such
- Interest and understanding of social media as a marketing tool
- Knowledge of website reporting tools
- Good, clear written and verbal communication skills
With regular reviews of training and development needs, a supportive atmosphere in which to work and opportunities for internal promotion at every level, this a company who’ll make sure that you achieve your full potential.
Apply for Marketing Assistant | Print Management & Direct Mail | Cheshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly