Business Development Manager | Co-Packing & Pharmaceutical & Consumer Healthcare Packaging | UK
Iconic multinational supplier to healthcare and pharmaceutical brands. Award winning and renowned for leading edge technology, this is a business that innovates constantly to ensure they can offer their customers design, manufacturing, filling and support in every aspect of product delivery. With an unrivalled reputation and further group-wide expansion happening currently, the role will take responsibility for the commercial activity of the division and comes with great opportunities for career development longer term.
Business Development Manager | Co-Packing & Pharmaceutical & Consumer Healthcare Packaging | UK – Home Based | £50k-£60k + OTE £60k-£80k
Operating from fully accredited, purpose-built production facilities, this is a company with the expertise, services and accreditations to help design, innovate and optimise processes for manufacturing and packing of a full range of pharmaceutical, consumer healthcare and veterinary companies’ needs.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Targeting and developing new business
- Managing and developing existing accounts once brought on board
- Cross selling the group range of products and services
- Targeting blue chip accounts in the pharma and consumer healthcare sectors
- Identifying cost savings opportunities, service enhancement and innovation
Key attributes required:
- Background in co-packing/co-manufacturing/packaging solutions
- Accustomed to dealing with the healthcare and pharma sectors
- Exceptional commercial acumen
- Proven track record in business development
- Strong interpersonal communications skills at all levels of business
A challenging role in a dynamic business. With great support on board and ambitious plans for growth within the business, this is a progressive and expanding company that can offer a truly exceptional opportunity for a driven candidate to make the next step in their commercial career.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Co-Packing & Pharmaceutical & Consumer Healthcare Packaging | UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly