Repro & Retouching Manager | Agency – Digital Design | Bedfordshire
Brand design at its best this company partners a client roster of high end names. Always looking to advance their creative and content services they are recruiting Repro & Retouching Manager to play a vital role supporting the creative services teams in the delivery of high quality on-brand print ready artwork for a wide range of premium retail-related projects.
Repro & Retouching Manager | Agency – Digital Design | Bedfordshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Having expressed very strong growth over the past year, design innovation is crucial to this company and they are proud to offer their clients something different. With a comprehensive range of creative services in-house they are one of few companies able to boast a complete end-to-end solution for impactful, innovative solutions covering a wide range of disciplines.
As Repro & Retouching Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team
- Colour swatch matching and creative retouching
- Page file delivery for catalogues and imagery for e-commerce as well as packaging repro
- Working closely with clients on colour critical work and the production of multiple publications delivering files mainly to web printers both nationally and internationally
- Using Adobe Creative Suite to design artwork for a range of clients
- Ensuring all artwork adheres to brief and brand guidelines
- Working as part of a busy studio team
Key attributes required:
- Colour swatching and creative retouching experience is essential
- Extensive experience using Adobe CS packages including Photoshop
- GMG Colour Management experience is an advantage
- Ability to produce and proof print-ready artwork
- Ability to understanding brand guidelines and provide artwork within those guidelines
- Excellent repro knowledge e.g. colour process and print techniques
- Understanding of current design trends and latest advances in technology
A market leader with multiple client projects running simultaneously. If you are motivated by job satisfaction and looking for a role to make a positive contribution to the future growth and success of a thriving business this is the role for you. Submit your details to be considered.