Account Manager - Direct Mail
NEW VACANCY!! (DM1182)
ACCOUNT MANAGER - DIRECT MAIL
£Open depending on Experience
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday (Expected to work overtime when required)
Our client offers a complete mailing solution for their clients, they are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their existing team. They provide all-round solutions for direct mail campaigns, offering clients high quality data processing, envelope / polythene enclosing, mail fulfilment and postage services.
They are currently looking to appoint an Account Executive / Manager to join their existing Client Services team in providing excellent service to customers.
- Good attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- A high level of customer service is also essential as are excellent communication skills.
- You must be used to working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Core skills must also include computer literacy, organisation and the ability to manage and plan your own work load.
- The individual will need to have a Minimum A-C GCSE's in Maths & English and be computer literate.
- They want the person to be able to work alongside their Client Services Team (reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director).
- They need to be familiar with Outlook, Word and Excel.
- The Account Management office is a very busy environment, and one day is never the same as the next.
- The role can be very rewarding as your portfolio of customers grows and develops over time.
- You will have the opportunity to get involved with a wide variety of direct marketing products and platforms.
- This is a 100% B2B Account handling and order processing role - NOT Sales.
- The role will include, producing quotes for a number of customers using set prices, making sure jobs go through each department correctly through to invoicing point.
- The company would want to help the individual develop their business administration skills, customer relationship and communication abilities; gaining the ability to campaign manage.
- The client offers a number of opportunities to progress and develop.
To apply for this role please send your CV