Business Development Director | POS | UK
Newly created Business Development Director role offering an experienced and senior level sales professional the opportunity to work in an engaging marketplace with appealing retail brands and play a central part in the company’s continued expansion.
Business Development Director | POS | UK | £70k-£80k + commission £90k-£100k+
A market leading supplier of printed retail/brand communications, this company has a fully inclusive offering incorporating print management, POS and promotional marketing collateral. In addition to extensive production capabilities, they also have in house creative and advertising agencies – they are a high profile group who continue to invest and who partner prestige brands, retailers, FMCG companies.
As Business Development Director you will be responsible for:
- Developing new business
- Selling the group proposition incorporating creative, 2D & 3D POS, fulfilment, retail and agency services
- Managing sales cycles and pitches for customers in the FMCG, brands and retail sectors
- Working to devise and implement strategies for growth
- Covering the UK
Key attributes required:
- An understanding of POS coming from a POS or print management background
- Proven track record of winning business in the retail, FMCG and brand sectors
- Proven track record in sales delivery
- Strong leaderships skills – capable of working at the most senior level in an organisation
- Excellent communicator, able to liaise with all target audiences
A fantastic opportunity to join a market leader and multi-award winning organisation - submit your details in the strictest of confidence to be considered for the role.
Apply for Business Development Director | POS | UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly