Maintenance Engineer | Corrugated Packaging | Cambridgeshire
One of the worlds leading manufactures of high quality corrugated packaging solutions is looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer. A fantastic role that will reward your technical expertise with a fulfilling career in an established business with exceptional brand presence and reputation.
Maintenance Engineer | Corrugated Packaging | Cambridgeshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Dealing with worldwide major blue-chip brands this is a company who thrives when it comes to producing creative packaging on new generation equipment. Well branded and high profile they design, manufacture and supply a complete range of retail ready and conventional corrugated packaging in-house, all under one roof, for a wide range of applications and sectors.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Completing preventative and general maintenance on all equipment
- Troubleshooting issues
- Attending breakdowns and fixing repairs
- Monitoring machine performance ensuring maximum output
- Problem solving
Key attributes required:
- Fully qualified engineer
- Electrical and mechanical engineering experience is an advantage
- Experience in the corrugated sector
- Qualification/s in a technical discipline, preferably
- Experience of fault finding/repair of packaging machinery
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude
A varied role with an excellent package. Submit your details in the first instance to be of consideration for the shortlist.
Apply for Maintenance Engineer | Corrugated Packaging | Cambridgeshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly