Senior Account Manager | Instore Retail POS | Liverpool
Thriving multi-million turnover company with a world class reputation and an impressive client base is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to work on a major client account. Competitive remuneration package along with a range of additional benefits on offer in return for a candidate with the right attitude to succeed in a challenging and rewarding environment for one of the UK’s leading retailers.
An unrivalled opportunity to become part of a leading, creative group who specialise in servicing the retail & FMCG sector. As a market leader in POS, they are well placed to partner some of the most well know retail brands.
Senior Account Manager | Instore Retail POS | Liverpool | £40k - £46k & performance related bonus
An independently owned business operating across multiple sites, this is a company who have grown through organic growth and through the acquisition of new contracts. A truly customer centric organisation enjoying an unrivalled amount of success.
As Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working on-site with a major retail client, managing instore retail POS projects from start to finish, ensuring they are flawlessly executed
- Delivering exceptional client service through excellent customer service and product delivery
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with key client stakeholders at all levels whilst identifying opportunities to cross sell business solutions and services
- Negotiate costing and timescales for each job and selecting the most appropriate supplier
- Provide technical input and advice on projects as required to achieve high quality standards
- Ensuring best practice in conjunction with wider operations group
Key attributes required:
- Knowledge of POS campaign management for the retail sector
- Senior account management experience working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs and KPIs
- Able to manage and communicate with key client stakeholders to successfully deliver and exceed expectations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
Working client-side with a company recently voted as one of the best companies to work for in the UK, this is an exceptional opportunity to build on your experience.
Submit your CV in the strictest of confidence for further details.