Machine Operator - Direct Mail and Mailing - West Midlands
Direct Mail and Mailing House that continues to rapidly expand its production and in-house finishing team, urgently require a skilled Machine Operator ideally with experience using Kern, Sitma or CMC Mailing enclosing equipment.
40 hour week on a rotating split shift pattern (early & late)
- You will be expected to support the supervisor in the smooth running of the team and undertake support tasks as directed.
- You will be responsible for setting up and loading machines, including all stocks that are relevant to the production of each particular work stream. Ensuring that all loaded materials are correct against supplied samples packs.
- You are responsible for ensuring speed and quality of work is maintained along with accurate documentation, and sufficient stock is available to carry out the work.
- Ensure that all work is accurate and consistent throughout the run and is regularly monitored for any defects.
- You are expected to assist the other team members to maintain a tidy and clean work area and ensuring that the machines/factory are regularly cleaned
- Your experience and skills are to be used to assist/advise/progress other print operators.
Skills and Qualifications –
- Must have good verbal and clear written communication
- You must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- You must be methodical with attention to detail when checking work to be able to make decisions to ensure that the work meets the required standards.
- You must be PC Literate.
- You must be able to work as a member of a team.
- You should be flexible and able to cope under pressure and demonstrate a level of emotional control and resilience.
- You should be able to maintain good discipline standards and have a can-do attitude.
- Must be willing to work extra hours at short notice & have a flexible approach.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Machine Operator - Direct Mail and Mailing - West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly