Business Development Manager | Strapping and Wrapping Machinery | Southern England
Fantastic opportunity to inherit a lucrative portfolio boasting an extensive list of blue chip clients. Opportunity to earn with an excellent salary and attractive commission structure working for a market leader offering interesting and innovative wrapping solutions along side an ambitious and determined sales team.
Business Development Manager | Strapping and Wrapping Machinery | South Coast | £40k-£45K
Independently owned global organisation providing innovative wrapping solutions to a large portfolio of clients including blue chip clients. Establishing over 50 years ago, this organisation has managed to gain an excellent reputation across both clients and employees providing an excellent service.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling a complete range of wrapping and strapping machinery
- Building long term relationships by delivering a quality service
- Selling to a wide range of sectors including 3PL, pharmaceutical, packaging manufacturers and manufacturing
- Covering the south of England in a field based capacity
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience of success in a packaging equipment sales capacity
- Drive and determination to create new business
- Interpersonal skills to talk to a wide range of clients
- Ability to successfully negotiate and develop high value propositions
Fantastic opportunity to inherit a lucrative territory for an incredibly well established packaging equipment specialist.