Our client is in a league of its own when it comes to printed folding cartons. Their transformation of a wide range of carton board and papers, combined with print finishes, allows them to manufacture world-class products.
The work they produce is to a very high standard, with emphasis on clarity and attention to detail.
Currently experiencing significant expansion, they are looking for a Folding Gluer Minder to join their production team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Using a fleet of Bobst gluers
• Full make ready of straight line, crash lock, and complex designs of carton;
• Using a wide range of carton substrates;
• Setting of code reading and quality control equipment;
• Working with high quality print finishes;
• Troubleshooting for folding and gluing issues;
• Running a small team;
• Ensuring health and safety practices are adhered to;
• Company quality standards are maintained.
Their Quality glue system is HHS, using hot and cold glue and glue detection
We are looking for candidates who tick the following boxes:
• A proven record of making ready and running gluing folding equipment;
• In-depth knowledge of gluing/folding styles
• Experienced in high speed and complex work an advantage;
• excellent technical and problem solving skills;
• enthusiasm essential;
• the ability to work well under pressure;
• good communication skills;
• the desire to stay abreast of all new technologies.
The shift pattern for this role is a rotating 4 day ten hour shift per week.
Apply for Glue Minder
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly