Scheduling/ Production Manager - North London - Print and Mailing - £40-43k
We are seeking a Scheduling Manager/Production Manager to be based at the client's site in North London.
The client provides multi-channel communication solutions for enterprise and marketing from consultancy and project management through to production and delivery
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a transactional mail or direct mail background
Purpose of Job: To support the goals of the Production Department and help to achieve the smooth running of the department, to ensure that budgets and commercial targets are met, and to help to ensure the smooth running of the Production Department.
- Scheduling projects alongside the production department
- Overseeing projects through to completion once works are assigned
- Analysing the performance of production staff, running reports and providing information on productivity in senior meetings
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within the client's expectations of quality and financial budget
- Working alongside the operations team to ensure the successful day-to-day running of the site
- Managing staff levels to ensure maximum productivity - holiday/sickness cover, etc
Background / Experience: A successful 2 years proven record of accomplishment gained within a Print & Mailing environment.
Skills / Abilities:
- Good verbal, written and listening skills
- Able to generate innovative and effective solutions to meet requirements
- Able to cope with multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to analyse relevant information to make quality decisions
- Must be methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Generate solutions to meet the customer requirements
- Team player, able and willing to assist other members of the team
- Flexible and able to cope under pressure and demonstrate a level of emotional control and resilience
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Scheduling/ Production Manager - North London - Print and Mailing - £40-43k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly