Postage Manager - North London - c£33k
A newly created role for a great client based in North London. Have you experienced gained within a Print, Mailing or Postage environment?
Purpose of Job:
To assist in managing all aspects of Postage, to ensure that budgets and commercial targets are met, and to ensure the smooth and profitable running of the PostageDepartment.
To help to achieve the Clients SLAs, to meet their planned schedules, customer specifications and expectations.
Skills / Abilities:
- Good verbal, written and listening skills
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Advanced Excel
- Able to generate innovative and effective solutions to meet requirements
- Able to cope with multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to analyse relevant information to make quality decisions
- Must be methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Generate solutions to meet the customer requirements
- Team player, able and willing to assist other members of the team
- Flexible and able to cope under pressure and demonstrate a level of emotional control and resilience
- Able to maintain good disciplines and standards, initiative and drive
- Understanding of commercial issues surrounding jobs
- Able to ensure that all documentation is complete and accurate
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Postage Manager - North London - c£33k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly