Print Administrator - North London - £22k
We have a nice opportunity for a good all-round administrator, ideally with some print knowledge to be based at the clients head office.
Key Tasks and Objectives
Assist the Account Management Team with administrative tasks, undertake any administrative support tasks as and when required, ensure that all documentation is correctly completed on time and in a presentable manner, participate in team meetings for production status and pre-production meetings for new projects if required, ensure that Clients are kept informed of the progress of their job daily, where appropriate.
- Good administration skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective listening skills
- Good understanding of Management Information Systems, Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Methodical with good attention to detail
- Able to cope with multiple tasks at one time
- Team player, able and willing to assist other members of their team and to contribute towards common team objectives
- Flexible, positive attitude and able to cope under pressure
- Desirable but not essential to have a basic knowledge and practical understanding of lithographic printing & finishing, digital & laser printing,
We look forward to hearing from you!