Business Development Manager | Printed Folded Cartons | Home Counties/East Anglia
Outstanding career development opportunity to join an incredibly well established printed folded carton manufacturer. Operating primarily in the food sector, this opportunity is for someone who is looking to establish themselves in an external position within the packaging industry and will inherit an exciting customer portfolio.
Business Development Manager | Printed Folded Cartons | Home Counties/East Anglia | £30k - £35k
A truly innovative and leading edge company, who specialize in a range of printed folded cartons, including bespoke design and specialty products, with a fully integrated plant they’re able to offer a range of key services that support packaging development.
Customer experience is at the centre of what they do, as they pride themselves as a real specialist within the industry, continually striving for cutting edge product and adapting to the market needs where required.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for;
- Sourcing and generating new business within the market
- Managing an existing portfolio of accounts
- Working closely with the sales director to set and deliver new sales strategies
- Use of cross sell opportunities to open up new markets
- Working alongside Research & Development for new innovative products
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service to match the business’ product range
Key attributes required:
- Experience within the packaging industry either from an account management or business development background essential
- A consultative approach with ability to add value to client requirements through recommendation and use of the organizations full offering
- Based in or around the East Anglia/Home Counties
- Ambitious and career driven with a desire to develop into a future senior capacity
Submit your details today to be considered for this opportunity.