5 days left
- Contract Type
Bid Manager / Marketing Manager | Print Management | £negotiable on experience | South East (flexible with plenty of scope to work from home)
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Bid Manager to join a bright light in print management. The purpose of the role is to drive the business forward, achieving organic and new sales growth for the business and the successful delivery of contracts.
A little about the Bid Manager role:
- To assist and review pre-qualification documents as required maintaining a high success rate
- Preparation of briefing documents for review meetings including commercials such as :- Contract length, value and anticipated revenue, contract details such as customer information, incumbent information, areas of risk, payment details, TUPE, liabilities, return on sales, etc; circulating output, post meeting.
- Full preparation taking responsibility and ownership of the tender response
- Produce high standard documentation and presentation packs in a timely manner meeting bid timetable milestones
- Prepare a costed bid plan to include all financial information i.e., service line costs, contract costs, labour, management fee etc., taking all commercial issues into consideration and driving commercial value for existing and prospective customers.
- Developing and maintaining prospective and existing customer relationships and ongoing development of existing business
- We are looking for an experienced "hands-on" individual, with at least 3 years experience in the print industry in a bid management role.
- Must have Bid Management / Bid writing experience
- Must have Print Management experience
- Cross Media Marketing experience is very advantageous
If this Bid Manager role sounds like you please send your details over ASAP!!
Apply for Bid Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly