Senior Gluing Operative | East Midlands | Cartons
Extensive progression opportunities as well as the chance to work on the most up to date machinery. With peaking levels of production this successful business is going from strength to strength. With a steady expansion plan in place and long-term career opportunities on offer this is a great time to join a dynamic technical department that has a real focus on carton excellence.
Senior Gluing Operative | East Midlands | Cartons | Salary to attract the best
A manufacturer of quality printed carton packaging this company has been instrumental in launching many leading brands within several sectors including food, household goods and luxury cosmetics.
As a Gluing Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running a range of gluing machinery including Bobst
- Producing a variety of carton styles including straight line, crash-lock, 4 and 6 corner and tapered work
- Maintaining machinery
- Working double day shifts
- Quality control working within ISO and BRC standards
Key attributes required:
- Relevant experience in producing printed folded cartons
- Proven track record operating automated gluing machinery
- Flexible approach to shift work
- Quality conscious with excellent attention to detail
An exclusive opportunity to work for an established and growing company offering career progression and development for the right candidate.
Apply for Senior Gluing Operative | East Midlands | Cartons
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly