Production Manager - Large Format Print
PRODUCTION MANAGER - LARGE FORMAT PRINT
£Open (Depending on Experience) + 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Perkbox + Life Insurance + Free On-Site Parking
Hours of Work: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Our client is a leading Digital Print company based in South Wales. They have an impressive portfolio of retail clients for whom they print a vast array of point of sale, FSDU's, Banners etc.
They are currently looking to recruit a Production Manager to manage a team of approximately 50 staff.
The ideal candidate will have previous production management experience and experience within the large format printing industry.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Managing the production department
- Ensure all health and safety regulations are adhered to by all members of staff
- Be hands on to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ensure that production department is kept organised and tidy
- Work well under pressure, adhere to deadlines and remain professional at all times
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company
- Create and manage print production schedules using the job bags and briefs given by Account Handlers
- Be responsible for communicating internally and externally any outstanding issues as they arise if affects deadline
- Liaise with all team members and keep them informed of job progression
- Support the day to day running of the production department
- Must be able to use your own initiative
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communication skills