Large Format / Signage Production Manager
Our client is a leading Digital Print company based in Essex. They have an extremely impressive portfolio of retail clients and produce an extensive range of point of sale, Exhibition, FSDU's, Banners and a host of other POS related print.
They are currently looking to recruit a Large Format Production Manager to manage the production process from brief to delivery and install and guide and manage the dedicated production team.
• Working with the sales team and sales support on best methods and materials for production.
• Traffic Management. Scheduling work flow and understanding capacity within the Production Department
• Planning and managing of staff and overtime
• Briefing & working alongside production staff to make sure each project is produced to the highest quality
• Quality checking on final product prior to despatch.
• Working within the H&S framework of the business & understanding risks and where they may occur.
• Experience in a similar Production Management role within the large format and/or signage industry.
• Management experience of the production staff
• Able to motivate and encourage staff to achieve their highest quality of work.
• Hands on experience with large format printers and finishing equipment.
• Flexibility to work out of hours if required.
• Excellent organisational skills.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Large Format / Signage Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly