Mailing Enclosing Machine Operators x4
MAILING ENCLOSING MACHINE OPERATOR X4
Up To £12.50 Per Hour + Pension + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
VARIOUS SHIFTS AVAILABLE: 7:00am - 3:00pm OR 3:00pm - 11:00pm OR 11:00pm - 7:00am
Our client is one of the leading multi-channel marketing solutions company's in the UK. With a multi-million turnover and sites across the country, they provide high end products and solutions to a varied client market.
They are currently looking to recruit a 4x Mailing Enclosing Machine Operator to join their team. The chosen candidate will be required to operate an enclosing machine to the best of their ability maintaining pack quality and integrity. To aid the smooth running of the department, to meet the planned schedules and achieving department targets and goals.
Previous experience operating a Mailing Enclosing Machine is required.
Skills / Requirements:
- A knowledge on how to operate Mailing Enclosing Machines
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions, attention to detail
- Team player, able and willing to assist other members of the team
- Able to maintain good disciplines, standards, initiative and drive
- Able to ensure that all documentation is complete and accurate
- 2 years proven record of accomplishment gained within a Machine Mailing Production department or environment.
- To aquire a full knowledge of the range of equipment and services provided in the Machine Mailing Department - Bowe Fusion, Pitney Bowes APS and MSE and Buhrs.
- To ensure all mailing packs are enclosed correctly as per the job bag instructions.
- To ensure that all of the correct procedures are followed for ISO quality checking and the appropriate paperwork is completed.
- To record daily and hourly workflow from the enclosing machines you are operating to ensure the output is passed on to the Postage Despatch section in a timely manner.
- To help ensure that all of the departments SLA's are met.
- Perform the required daily machine safety checks.
- Undertake support tasks as directed by the Machine Mailing Manager.
- Liaise with Client Services, Production Planning and all other internal Production Departments as and when necessary.
- Achieve team and individual targets as set by the Mailing Team.
- Good time keeping and attendance.
- Maintain a tidy and clean work area ensuring that the laser print machines are kept in a clean and orderly manner.
- Understand and adhere to the company policies and procedures with particular emphasis on quality and health and safety.
- To be willing and able to work overtime at relatively short notice and to cover holidays and sickness as and when required.
- Reporting to the Machine Mailing Manager.
Apply for Mailing Enclosing Machine Operators x4
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly