Account Manager | POS | Manchester
Join a global outsourcing group who provide innovative campaigns to a major blue chip client within the retail, FMCG and pharmaceutical sectors. With the support and training from a team of global experts, this is the perfect opportunity for an individual to drive their career development and take it to the next level.
Account Manager | POS | Manchester | Salary to Attract the Best
Market leader partnering an extensive list of blue chip clients with the full array of print management services. Covering the entire globe, this company has state of the art facilities and driven, determined employees enabling them to create exciting projects.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing requirements for POS for a high profile retail client
- Working closely with suppliers and internal divisions to manage projects on time and within budget
- Overseeing client requirements from brief to final delivery
- Providing technical input and advice on print projects as required
- Delivering excellence in customer service
Key attributes required:
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ideally from a print management or print manufacturing background with experience of POS
- Client facing experience within a contracted environment
- Working to SLA’s & KPI’s
- Confidence to communicate with key client stakeholders and exceed expectations
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual to join an organisation providing an exciting blue chip client with new and innovative projects. Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.
Apply for Account Manager | POS | Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly