Business Development Manager | Large Format Print | UK
Outstanding opportunity for an individual to take the next step in their career working for a market leading organisation providing a lucrative portfolio of clients in the retail market with exciting and innovative large format print solutions across the UK.
Business Development Manager | Large Format Print | UK | £60k - £70k + OTE £80k+
An award winning organisation providing large format print solutions to an extensive list of large and blue chip clients. In addition to extensive production capabilities, they also have in house creative – this is a high profile group with exciting investment plans.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Operating across the retail market
- Providing a quality service to create strong, lasting relationships with new clients
- Using the companies strong manufacturing facilities to provide innovative large format print solutions to clients
- Office based or working from home, covering national territory
- Offering a fully integrated solution across creative and print
Key attributes required:
- Must have a previous background in large format print
- Ability to understand highly technical briefs and deliver a tailored and informative approach to solutions
- The ability to run new projects from concept through to product delivery
- Experience of dealing with customers in the retail sector
- Drive and determination to source and win new business
Perfect opportunity for a determined individual looking to take the next step in their career and work with an extensive list of blue chip retail clients across the UK.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.