Here at Go Inspire we have an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join our team based in Leicester. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary.
As our Engineer you will offer support to the Engineering and Facilities Manager for Go Inspire Solutions.
Duties as an Engineer will include:
- troubleshooting on any system errors,
- finding long term solutions with minimal disruption to production.
- offer expertise in electrical/electronic repairs that are needed and to provide preventative measures to improve production performance.
- support the Engineering & facilities manager to develop and implement a PAC plan for all electrical systems.
- assisting in formulating business cases for improving the equipment electrically.
What we’re looking for in an Engineer:
- A strong communicator with good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- A team player
- Time served apprenticeship with a HNC certificate or equivalent
- Strong electrical engineer with experience working with drives and PLC’s
- qualified to the latest electrical standard to ensure that the business electrical systems are up to date and up to the highest standard
- HND certificate or equivalent/ IOSH training/Electrical training
- Printing or mailing experience an advantage
If you think you are the right candidate then apply today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you! Please email Danny Cook with your CV by using the link below
Informal enquiries are welcome to Danny Cook Operations Director again by using the link below.
Closing date is 8 October 2020