Studio Manager - Packaging
Leading Edge Labels & Packaging is an award-winning state of the art UV Flexo Label & Film Printer based in Kent, offering a wide range of innovative packaging solutions to large retail and blue-chip companies globally.
We are looking for a Studio Manager to team lead in our state-of-the-art studio to work on high end and ground breaking projects.
You will be responsible to lead projects in automation, coaching and developing team members and ensuring our studio runs smoothly on a day to day basis.
What we Require:
- You must have proven experience in the packaging industry.
- Experience in automation or creating workflows using Kodak Prinergy, Hybrid Cloudflow, Esko Automation Engine.
- Software knowledge using Packz or ArtPro, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator and good organisational skills.
- Problem solver.
Why should you be interested with this company?
- Excellent starting salary depending on experience, plus bonus opportunity
- Full training in the latest software solutions
- Career progression opportunities
- Working with global brands
We at Leading Edge Labels and Packaging are continuing to grow at an exciting pace and are looking for a motivated individual to take the business forward with us.
If you believe that you have the ideal skill-set for this role and are interested in joining a dynamic company who value their employees and invest in their future, please do not hesitate – apply today.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Apply for Studio Manager - Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly