Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital Print | South East
Outstanding opportunity to work alongside a market leading team to set and deliver new sales strategy across the large format markets. Join one of the UK’s most highly respected organisations in the digital print industry.
Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital Print | South East | £30k - £50k depending on experience, Bonus/OTE: £50-60k+
Market leading organisation utilising a full range of in-house production facilities offering the most innovative designs to an extensive list of blue chip clients across the UK.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with blue chip clients across the UK
- Setting and delivering a new sales strategy
- Using the company’s strong manufacturing facilities to provide innovative digital print solutions to clients from creative, production and installation
- Covering national territory, based in the South East
Key attributes required:
- A successful track record selling large format graphics
- Ability to create and build strong relationships
- Drive and determination to win new business
- Interpersonal skills to negotiate with clients
- Experience working within a range of market sectors
Perfect opportunity for a driven individual looking to take that next step in their career setting and delivering a new sales strategy for a market leader in the digital print industry.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.