Shift Manager | Corrugated Packaging | East Midlands
Join a market leading FTSE 100 organisation offering extensive support and a full production department producing innovative corrugated packaging with a speedy turnaround. Take the next step in your career to supervise and create a team keen to perform and create excellent quality products.
Shift Manager | Corrugated Packaging | East Midlands | Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
This business is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of high quality corrugated packaging and are working with some of the biggest brands in the world. They have invested heavily in the very best technology and their incredibly impressive division possesses state of the art design and production facilities.
As Shift Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing production staff across a corrugated packaging manufacturing environment
- Managing and co-ordinating all aspects of the production department
- Reviewing current production processes to ensure they are efficient and cost effective
- Driving and assisting in the implementation of continuous improvement
- Ensuring quality of work is in line with ISO standards
Key attributes required:
- Must have a strong background and knowledge of conventional corrugated packaging production
- Proven experience of being in a managerial role within a high volume production environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and manage others
- Demonstrable experience of implementing improvements to production and delivering successful change management initiatives
This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual who is looking to take that next step to manage an ambitious and driven production team, assisting in keeping that drive whilst exceeding performance.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.
Apply for Shift Manager | Corrugated Packaging | East Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly