Production Manager | Corrugated Packaging | West Midlands
Exceptional opportunity to join and manage a team of ambitious, hard working individuals producing high quality, high volume corrugated packaging to an extensive portfolio of exciting and innovative clients. Work with state of the art equipment and excellent facilities whilst continuing to assist this elite organisation in maintaining their high quality standard.
Production Manager | Corrugated Packaging | West Midlands | Exceptional Salary and Benefits Package
Global leader in the packaging industry capable of designing, manufacturing and delivering any type of corrugated or compact cardboard packaging. With their state of the art facilities and innovative ideas, this organisation provides their customers with all types of packaging.
As Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and scheduling work across the team
- Identifying and delivering lean/continuous improvement projects to enhance the site performance
- Training junior members of staff
- Ensuring excellent quality of corrugated products
- Being hands on with equipment when required
Key attributes required:
- Experience of production management within a corrugated packaging environment
- A demonstrable history of achieving results through the use of multiple lean/ continuous improvement manufacturing processes
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Successful experience implementing process improvement and lean manufacturing initiatives
Excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to join a fast paced, elite organisation providing an extensive range of innovative, corrugated products at a market leading standard.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.
Apply for Production Manager | Corrugated Packaging | West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly