Quality Manager | Cartons | North West
Leading and supporting new quality improvement initiatives whilst maintaining an exceptional quality standard for this market leading organisation. Excellent opportunity to develop your career and utilise your skills with full support from a well established organisation and a driven team of professionals.
Quality Manager | Cartons | North West | Excellent Salary and Benefits
With an unparalleled reputation amongst an extensive range of blue chip clients, this organisation has a strong market position for quality printed carton packaging across the UK. With an award winning design studio, in-house plate making and die making facilities, our client is renowned for their high quality innovative carton packaging solutions from design to print finishes.
As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining quality management systems
- Maintaining ISO + FSC accreditations
- Managing and carrying out internal audits
- Reviewing and monitoring quality errors
- Identifying areas of improvement and implementing efficiencies
- Providing performance reporting
Key attributes required:
- Detailed understanding of ISO + BRC standards
- Trained Auditor
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to use statistics to support continuous improvement
- Skills to lead cross functional teams
Perfect opportunity for an individual who is looking for a secure job allowing them to drive and develop their career for an organisation which truly value their staff.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.
Apply for Quality Manager | Cartons | North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly