Digital Print Production Operator
The Sweet People are the award winning UK market leader in the production of branded confectionery. We design, digitally print & cut, finish, assemble, pack and distribute everything in-house at our UK head office in Leighton Buzzard. We are looking for an ambitious new member to join our digital print production team.
Working in our purpose built digital print production facility, you will be responsible for setting up and producing short run labels, cartons and films using the latest digital print and finishing technology. You will need to develop relationships with your internal colleagues through excellent communication and organisation. This position would suit someone with a strong flexible work ethic who is able to work under pressure. Previous experience in setting up and operating digital print processes is essential.
- Schedule, preflight check and digital print production and finishing
- Ensure optimum production quality & efficiency
- Clean and maintain all equipment and facilities to the highest standards
- Assist other production technicians
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a busy digital print production environment
- Flexible team member
- Ability to work under pressure adhering to tight production deadlines.
- Excellent workflow and job management skills
- Experience in running flexo or label conversion equipment
- Educated to a good standard with a good eye for detail and a competent level of computer literacy
Very competitive salary plus the opportunity to grow with us.
Work with the latest digital print and conversion technology and production processes
Hours: 8.30-5.00, Monday to Friday + Overtime at our Leighton Buzzard factory.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the EU. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview.
Apply for Digital Print Production Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly