Structural Designer | Corrugated packaging | North Home Counties
Join a global market leader creating and designing some of the most innovative corrugated packaging solutions across the world. With external and internal training available, this is the perfect opportunity for an individual to develop and take their career to the next level.
Structural Designer | Corrugated packaging | North Home Counties | Excellent Salary To Attract The Best
FTSE 100 organisation renowned for their exceptional innovation and creativity of corrugated packaging solutions all across the globe. Operating out of state of the art manufacturing sites, this organisation provides their exciting portfolio of customers with products of an exceptional quality.
As Structural Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Taking briefs from clients- face to face when required and developing new solutions
- Creating structural designs from concept
- Producing corrugated packaging designs for Blue Chip clients
- Using Artios CAD
- Maintenance and upkeep of systems and software
Key attributes required:
- Experience working as a Structural Designer within the corrugated packaging sector
- Good understanding of CAD based software
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with clients and work as a team
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
Outstanding opportunity for an individual looking to join a global leader and design exciting, innovative packaging solutions for Blue Chip clients.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.
Apply for Structural Designer | Corrugated packaging | North Home Counties
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly