e-Commerce Web Designer and Developer
ECOMMERCE WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER
THE BOROUGH OF FYLDE
£ Open depending on Experience
Our client is a well-established group based in the North West, specialising in print solutions, promotional merchandise and signage for various market sectors.
They are looking for an ambitious and creative Ecommerce Web Designer and Developer with an excellent understanding of digital marketing techniques.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Researching consumer trends and feed into product development.
- Developing marketing campaigns, owning the ecommerce strategy.
- Building, populating and managing ecommerce websites and taking ownership for the product journey from manufacture or purchasing, logistics, packaging and pricing to B2C selling on the relevant markets.
- Working with the Graphic Designer, production team and finance to ensure orders are fulfilled and despatched efficiently and profitably.
- Optimisation and maintenance of business website, promotions and marketing to existing customers.
- Ecommerce and marketplace e.g. CMS, Magento, WordPress, BigCommerce, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Office
- Data analysis skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Design experience an advantage
- Strong social media skills
- AdWords skills
Apply for e-Commerce Web Designer and Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly