Label/Packaging Account Manager
Our client has an immediate vacancy for a Label/Packaging Account Manager working out of a world-class production facility in Hertfordshire.
A company that is focused on providing innovative, quality solutions to their customers for a wide range of packaging requirements. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to join a thriving, passionate account management team and help continue to build on the long-term success and contribute to the client's growth strategy.
Over the past few years, they have invested heavily in the very best equipment and site, working to ISO9001, PS9000 and BRC standards.
What the role looks like
• Project manage customer briefs through the business
• Develop a thorough understanding of customer requirements, key contacts and how to support their business
• Support the customer technically on new projects, with support from the Technical Manager
• Obtain accurate information to ensure all project requirements can be fulfilled
• Present information and solutions in an accurate, clear and professional manner
• Continuously look for methods to streamline workload
• Work independently and as part of the Account Management team .
What we are seeking
• Ideally educated to degree level, or equivalent experience in the label/print/packaging industry
• Strong numerical skills essential
• An effective team player and also able to work on own initiative
• Commercial awareness
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English language essential)
• Effective problem solving skills
• A pro-active and enthusiastic approach 8. Experience of MS Office, databases and MIS systems (ideally CERM) required
• Good project management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
A competitive salary and benefits package is available
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Label/Packaging Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly