Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive l Large Format Print/Digital Print l £negotiable | Homebased
We are looking for a tenacious, experienced and professional New Business Manager from a Large Format / Digital print background that can open doors, develop relationships and ultimately win new business for our growing client in Hertfordshire.
Specialising in retail POS, our fantastic client wish to build on a solid client base, with additional design and print projects, both large and small, to fill our available production capacity.
The successful Large Format Sales Executive will be expected to have previous experience in print sales, with a current contact base and to source and support new sales leads with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager
- Generating and responding to new sales leads.
- Develop and follow an agreed consistent sales plan to meet or exceed targeted sales from new and existing clients.
- Attend regular sales review meetings with the management team.
- Act as a client advocate and escalation point to ensure resolution of any client issues within a timely manner.
- Liaise with internal resources where appropriate to facilitate client requests and to ensure timely responses are filtered back to the client.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience for Business Development Manager role:
- Minimum of 2 years selling experience in the large format / digital print industry
- Proven track record of sales delivery
- A developed client network
- Confident and professional approach
- Computer literate
Sound like you?? Please send over your details ASAP.
This role will suit someone who is ambitious and passionate with a strong understanding of digital print production so if this sounds like you then don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly