Do you love working with colour? Are you an Ink Technician looking to join a friendly team of experts?
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our thriving, passionate Production team and help continue to build on our long-term success and contribute to our growth strategy.
Main role responsibilities
- Formulation of all inks
- Colour proofing
- Updating ink tech forms–Excel/IDS/CERM
- Trouble shoot colour problems on press
- Mix ink in line with daily production schedule
- Colour matching by eye but predominantly with spectrophotometers
Provide on press technical support for new/complex designs and customer approvals
- Good eye for colour
- Extensive manufacturing operations experience including experience of working in controlled areas e.g. GMP
- Experience of narrow web industry
- Able to work on own initiative
- An effective team player able to work with different departments within the business
- Basic IT skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of Xrite IFS v6.41 or similar
- Extensive experience in the use of Xrite exact spectro
- Understanding Lab Colour Space Excellent attention to detail
A competitive salary and benefits package is available
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Ink Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly