Quality Manager | Corrugated Packaging | Northamptonshire
Outstanding opportunity to champion, support and lead quality improvement initiatives with a view to maintaining high quality standards for a market leader in corrugated packaging. This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual looking to take the next step in their career and utilise their skills to make a positive impact on the quality of this organisations corrugated packaging.
Quality Manager | Corrugated Packaging | Northamptonshire | Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
Market leading organisation with an exciting portfolio of clients across a range of markets, this organisation holds a strong reputation for high quality products and innovative packaging solutions.
As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working in line with the company ‘vision and mission’
- Developing and maintaining quality checking and test procedures for inbound goods
- Development of monthly quality reporting to company KPI’s
- Managing customer and suppler complaint issues
- Maintaining ISO accreditations
- Development of IMS framework and standard operating procedures
- Completing internal audits when required
Key attributes required:
- Detailed understanding of ISO + FSC standards
- Background in quality control
- Packaging experience
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to use statistics to support continuous improvement
- Skills to lead cross functional teams
Exciting opportunity for an individual looking to assist a successful organisation in managing the quality of exciting and innovative corrugate products for a range of markets in the UK.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.
Apply for Quality Manager | Corrugated Packaging | Northamptonshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly