Finisher - Direct Mail & Print
FINISHER - DIRECT MAIL & PRINT
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Pension
Hours: 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm
Our client is a direct mail and print company based in West Yorkshire. Their expertise lie within direct mail print production from straight forward leaflets, envelopes and letterheads to multi-million runs of brochures and catalogues. They also offer a whole range of other printing services, from printed promotions and incentives to large format point of sale and digital optimisation and data.
They are currently looking to recruit a Finisher to join their team, to operate predominantly the guillotine and folding machines.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Reporting to the Production Manager
- Coordinate machine fulfilment on a daily basis to ensure targets are met & exceeded
- Ensure all machines are made full use of by planning with the Manager
- Responsible for Machine quality checks
- Responsible for ensuring quality control procedures are followed & managed
- Run machines efficiently meeting targets (training can be provided if not au fait with all machinery)
- Set up & run folding machines, inserters, laminators, die cutters, guillotines and booklet makers