Account Executive - Direct and Transactional Mail - 12 months fixed term Maternity
Our client is a leading provider of multi-channel, marketing and communications with experience in the direct marketing, CRM and transactional communication industries.
This is an immediate opportunity for an Account Executive with DM/Transactional print on a fixed term 12-month maternity cover.
The Account Executive will be managing smaller accounts and assisting Account Managers and Directors with the larger accounts.
As an Account Executive, you will possess exceptional customer service skills and be a proactive, engaging and Client-centric individual.
This role would suit someone from print management or client-facing background who has had experience with variable data, Direct Mail or Transactional print campaigns
About the role
- Provide day-to-day client account management support through managing a potential mix of transactional, direct mail, print and other communication channels on behalf of the client as required
- Ensure any data supply and service issues are logged, managed and resolved professionally and in a timely manner
Who we are looking for
Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is keen to join a team and offer support in a friendly environment, can take the pressure and still keep smiling. The client is a truly multi-channel business providing a mix of print based and digital communication solutions. You will be passionate about what you do, a keen team player with the ability to work flexibly and multi-task.
Key Tasks and Objectives
- Help manage clients assigned to you, ensuring that the client is presented as a value-added provider of multi-channel communication solutions to all our clients
- Ensure that all required documentation is completed accurately, on time and in a presentable manner
- Administer jobs with effective cost management to ensure work is completed on time and within budget
- Excellent knowledge and practical understanding of Client data formats and data briefs for transactional mail / litho printing / Digital printing/print finishing/ machine and hand enclosing/envelope production.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective detail orientated listening skills
- Accurate, detailed and consistent administration skills
- Flexible and able to cope with pressure whilst effectively managing multiple client projects at any one time
Working hours will be Monday – Friday 09:00 to 17:30. However, the successful candidate is expected to be co-operative in working hours according to the needs of the business.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Account Executive - Direct and Transactional Mail - 12 months fixed term Maternity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly