NPD Project Manager | Packaging | Suffolk
Working on exciting NPD projects for an innovative organisation producing exceptional caps, closures, bottles and machinery. An exciting, fast paced opportunity to work on important projects for a diverse range of organisations including large blue chip organisations and smaller, local organisations.
NPD Project Manager | Packaging | Suffolk | Exceptional Salary and Benefits Package
Market leader providing glass, machinery and closures into the spirits, beverage, home fragrance, food and pharmaceutical markets across the UK. This organisation has an outstanding portfolio of innovative ideas and solutions, assisting them in creating their high quality products and services.
As NPD Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and coordinating NPD projects from concept to completion
- Analysing price quotes
- Preparing and initiating design specs
- Managing workflow and monitoring progress on a daily basis
- Liaising with suppliers, planners, procurement and quality
- Managing the workflow and coordinating the approval process
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience as a packaging technologist desirable
- Strong knowledge of glass or caps and closures is advantageous
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Excellent opportunity for an individual looking to join a leading organisation to assist and manage large NPD projects from concept to completion.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.
Apply for NPD Project Manager | Packaging | Suffolk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly