Bid Writer | 12-month fixed-term contract | Location: Flexible (currently WFH during the pandemic), ideally within commuting distance of Nottingham | £35,000 - £40,000
We’re looking for an experienced Bid Writer to support our fantastic clients' tender activity initially on a 12 month contract. With excellent writing skills, you will need to present technical information in easy-to-understand ways and produce compelling bid responses.
As the Bid Writer you’ll have a good understanding of the bid process and experience of working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple bids simultaneously.
You will have strong interpersonal skills are essential, as you’ll engage with colleagues across the whole group. We need someone who is able to work within a (remote) team as well as independently, with excellent time management.
The Bid Writer will also need to be proactive and well organised to monitor tender opportunities, oversee our bid library and keep content up-to-date.
About the Bid Writer:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in bid writing
• Ideally you’ll be familiar with the marketing services sector but must have the ability to learn.
• Outstanding written skills
• Excellent knowledge of the English language
• Well organised with great attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to form strong working relationships
• Able to work within a team and independently
• Highly proficient in MS Office, especially Word and PowerPoint; InDesign advantageous
• Ability to think clearly using logic and reasoning
• Strong time management/prioritisation skills
Does this excellent Bid Writer opportunity sound like you?? Please send over your details ASAP
Apply for Bid Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly