Business Development Manager |B1 & Small Format Digital Print | North & West Midlands
Join an innovative organisation providing commercial print, digital books and small volume packaging boasting specialist finishing including die-cutting, embossing, foiling, laminates. A company renowned for specialist finishing at an exceptional quality and speedy turnaround, they are well positioned to partner a diverse range of clients across the nation. Exciting professional development opportunity driving new business for a well established organisation where you will benefit from the support of an expert in-house production team.
Business Development Manager | B1 & Small Format Digital Print | North & West Midlands | £35k - £45k Bonus/OTE: £50k - £60k+
Offering the latest and greatest production capabilities from their purpose built production facility in the Yorkshire area; this is an organisation offering innovative print and packaging solutions. Established over 30 years, this organisation certainly has a strong reputation throughout the industry.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business across a diverse range of markets
- Providing clients with exceptional quality print at a speedy turnaround
- Liaising with the in house production team to meet client requirements
- Creating strong relationships with a range of new clients
- Covering The North & West Midlands
Key attributes required:
- Must have successful track record in selling B1 or small format digital print
- Confidence and interpersonal skills to deal with major players in blue chip organisations
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Drive and ambition to identify and win new business
Excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to join a well established organisation, assisting them on developing business within B1 and small format digital print.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.
Apply for Business Development Manager |B1 & Small Format Digital Print | North & West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly