New Business Development Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | Midlands/South
Join a ground-breaking organisation providing innovative, highly embellished self adhesive label solutions into the beauty and personal care markets with the opportunity to train and develop into a wider product offering. Exciting professional development opportunity offering the chance to work with high profile beauty brands across the UK and occasionally into Europe.
New Business Development Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | Midlands/South | Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
Award winning multi-national offering innovative labelling solutions to a lucrative portfolio of blue chip and high profile clients in a range of markets across the world. With the latest and greatest in-house machinery and ground breaking print and finishing techniques, this organisation offers their customers the highest quality packaging and a market leading service.
As New Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and creating strong relationships with potential clients within the beauty and personal care markets
- Inheriting, grow and develop a high profile, multi-million pound portfolio of existing accounts
- Working with the in house production team to provide innovative labelling solutions
- Providing clients with a market leading level of service
- Extensively covering the UK and occasionally internationally
- Learning and researching new products to build new business across different markets
Key attributes required:
- A successful track record of new business sales in labels across the Beauty and Personal Care markets
- Additional experience selling across the Wines and Spirits markets would be advantageous
- Exceptional communication skills across multiple platforms
- Strong negotiation skills and confidence to negotiate with high profile clients
- A strong passion for identifying and winning new business opportunities is a must.
Outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual who is keen to drive new sales across the beauty and personal care markets whilst learning and taking the chance to develop into new products and markets.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.