Business Development Manager | E-commerce | East/West Midlands
Exciting opportunity within the e-commerce and 3PL markets for one of the largest packaging organisations in the UK. Source and create strong, lasting relationships with large and blue chip clients by providing an exceptional service and high quality product.
Business Development Manager | E-commerce | East/West Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
One of the largest packaging organisations in the UK providing a vast array of bespoke and stock items to their lucrative portfolio of clients from a diverse range of industries and markets. Operating for over 20 years, this organisation has established a strong reputation for providing clients with bespoke solutions and a high quality product.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and creating new business within the e-commerce and 3PL markets
- Providing clients with bespoke solutions and innovative ideas utilising strong design and packaging technology offering
- Creating strong, lasting relationships with new clients
- Covering the East & West Midlands
Key attributes required:
- Demonstrable history selling corrugated packaging, preferably e-commerce
- Exceptional communication skills across multiple platforms
- Drive and ambition to win new business
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong client relationship building skills
Outstanding opportunity for a ambitious individual looking to take the next step in their career and join a well established organisation providing high quality corrugated packaging into the 3PL and e-commerce markets.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.
Apply for Business Development Manager | E-commerce | East/West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly